Inboard M1 Electric Skateboard
APPLY FOR CERTEGY EZI-PAY NOW!Experience the most advanced skateboard deck ever developed. A custom designed composite deck that combines an inverted 3D Poplar wood core with full sandwich ABS sidewalls and wrapped in the same fiberglass top sheet found in premium snowboards and skis. Integrated electronics, reinforced truck mounting points, and resilient TPU nose and tail bumpers at the rails yield a remarkably light and durable platform optimised for a more responsive ride.
- Top Speed: 22 mph / 35 kph
- Battery Range: 7 miles / 11 km (+/- 2 miles / 3.2 km depending on rider style, weight, and terrain)(43.2v / 97 Wh / Lithium-ion)
- Board Weight: 14.5 lbs / 6.57 kg
- Max Rider Capacity: Max rider weight 250 lbs / 113.3 kg
- Braking System: Electronic Regenerative Braking
- Throttle Control: RFLX Remote or Vision Mobile App
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low-Energy
- Wheels: 80 mm
- Wheel Durometer: 78a
- Charge Time: 90 minutes
- Deck Material: Lightweight wood-core composite
- Deck Flex: Stiff - designed for speed and stability
- Deck Dimensions: 37" long (94cm) x 10.25" wide (26cm) with a 13mm-9mm concave for front and back foot (respectively)
- Riding Mode Beginner - Top Speed 5 MPH / 8 KM/H
- Riding Mode Intermediate - Top Speed 14 MPH / 22 KM/H
- Riding Mode Advanced - Top Speed of 22 MPH / 32 KM/H
- *Top Speed is based on rider weight of 155-165lbs, across flat, smooth asphalt.
- **Range is based on a rider weighing 165lbs travelling across a flat surface. Range is impacted by rider weight, terrain, ambient temperature, and aggressiveness of ride.
What’s best for the look and feel of a premium product is, more often than not, the most difficult to engineer. This was the challenge we faced time and time again during the creation of the M1.
But we believe the path to success doesn’t include shortcuts. All of the M1’s features had to be fully integrated and beautifully designed - no exceptions. That’s how we’ve engineered the most advanced and most durable E-board out there.
- Free Shipping Australia wide usually arrives in 3-7 working days once dispatched.
All Inboard products come delivered with a 1-year limited warranty. Inboard warrants our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship from one year from the date of purchase or shipping (whichever comes later) unless otherwise specified. Warranties are non-transferrable and coverage is limited to the original M1 owner.
If a product is found to be defective by Inboard, in its sole discretion, Inboard’s only responsibility will be to replace or repair the defective product. Inboard will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of the loss or use of any of its products, and Inboard specifically disclaims all claims for consequential and incidental damages.