Muc-Off Disc Brake Covers x 2
Finally, the solution to protecting your disc brakes during maintenance or transit is here! Muc-Off's design makes life easy, they are fast and easy to use and help to ensure you won’t have protectant or lube overspray on your discs. The end is nigh for loss of braking power from protectant overspray! Finally!
- Protects disc brake rotors and pads from protectant and lube overspray
- Protects discs during transit
- Quick and easy to use
- Fits all road/mtb rotors
- Simply rinse and use again
- Breathable neoprene
- Protects against corrosion
- Supplied as a pair
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Fit after you have washed your bike with Muc-Off Bike cleaner (remember it’s safe to use on disc brakes!).
- Start by separating the neoprene cover from the base plate. With the velcro facing towards you, slide the base plate over the hub axle by pulling it apart slightly at the join, now push downwards until the centre hole is around the axle.
- To apply the neoprene cover, start at the caliper and press the neoprene cover over the caliper/cable and then around the entire rotor. Ensure all parts are covered before applying protectants, polishes or spray lubes.
- After each use, simply rinse both parts in water and leave to hang dry.
NB: Do not ride with the covers attached! Do not spray protectants or lubes directly onto the Disc Brake Covers for an extended period of time!