Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner Concentrate 500ml
The holy grail of bike cleaners is now available in concentrate form! Just one 500ml pouch of this concentrate combined with water will make 2 litre's of Muc-Off’s state-of-the-art nano tech bike cleaner, formula specifically designed to break down microscopic dirt and grime without compromising your bike’s finish.
The Muc-Off Nano Wash is one of the most effective bike cleaners out there, using only the finest ingredients and surfactants and avoiding dangerous acids, chemicals and other nasties.
This pink cleaner product is not only a bike lover’s dream when it comes to cleaning but is also free from CFC’s, acids and solvents. PLUS is alkaline based and *biodegradable so you can keep both your bike and your conscience clean!
The Muc-Off Nano Wash pink cleanser concentrate is safe to use on all surfaces and is friendly to disc brake rotors and pads. It’s no wonder this product’s formula is a trade secret!
Save on recycling by refilling your old nano tech wash bottles with your new concentrate formula. One pouch of nano wash concentrate can make 2 litres of formula but uses 89% less packaging than 2 x 1 Litre bottles. So help our environment by hanging onto your old bike cleaner bottles to reuse and refill.
*Only the contents are biodegradable.
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging than two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Step 1 - Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 - Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 - Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 - Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 - Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.