Dyson Hard Tail Evo Electric Bike
The all new Dyson Hard Tail Evo 8 Speed electric bike gives you the power and freedom to go anywhere! By far Dyson's best selling and best value e-bike. The Dyson Bike's Hard Tail Evo electric bike has been recognised for its quality and performance since 2014 when it was recommended by Choice magazine.
- Comfort riding with its upright seating position (with new gel seat) and higher and wider handlebars.
- It's super quiet! The high specification motor is quieter, stronger and is fitted with a Shimano cassette providing a crisper gear shift and reliability.
- No-one knows you're riding an electric bike! Dyson's unique design integrates the 11Ah capacity battery in the frame design for a smooth, clean look.
- 27.5-inch Weimann Alloy rims fitted with oversize Kenda tyres make the Evo suitable for mixed surfaces, from paved roads to dirt tracks.
- Dyson's custom software gives this e-bike a wider range of assistance: from the mild mannered performance of just 70 Watts in assist level 1 steadily building through to the hill flattening ability in level 6 all at the push of a button. All modes provide assistance up to the legal limit of 27 kph. The other benefit of the ultra low power mode is extended running time, with a minimum of 5-hours assistance in level 1.
- Battery: 11Ah (400Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, Frame mounted lockable weight 3.4
- Range: Approximately 60-100km on the 11Ah , ride for 5+ hours in assist level 1
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: 250 Watt continuous power, DC brushless geared rear hub
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD with 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 8 speed Shimano Altus with Shimano cassette 12-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: Weimann Dyno E40 27.5” (650B) Alloy rims with angled spoke holes and fitted with Sapim Stainless steel spokes to greatly reduce the risk of spoke breakage.
- Tyres: Kenda 2.1 Tyres with 'Slime' sealant for increased punture protection, front quick release
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort gel seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 400mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 660mm riser swept, 70mm stem
- Front forks: Suntour XCT
- Weight: 24.9 kgs including 11Ah battery (3.4kgs)
- Cage mount: Studs to mount fabric brand drink bottles near handlebars and mount on seat tube
- Pedals: VP Platform
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor, cable operated with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Great size bike for riders over 5 foot 5". If you're a bit on the shorter side - take a look at the Mixte (our other dream ride)
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.
- Dyson brand electric bikes purchased new through an authorised Dyson Bikes dealer after 1 June 2019 we offer to extend this voluntary warranty period to 24-months from date of purchase for the major electric components of the electric bike, specifically the battery, controller, display and motor on condition of completing the online registration process which can be found here TBA. We will also extend warranty coverage on the frame for 5-years from date of purchase. This warranty extension is available for bicycles in private use and excludes bicycles used for financial gain, (example: rental or delivery services). These extensions cover manufacturing defects and do not extend to failures attributed to normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, incorrect fitting from a third party (not purchased from Dyson Bikes) accessories and/or components or poor third party workmanship will not be covered.
- The user assumes all risks for any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the e-bike or bike and other losses if this bike is used in any competitive event, including, but not limited to, stunting, bicycle racing, dirt biking or similar activities, or training for such activities.
- This warranty does not cover any personal injuries, damage or failure of the e-bike or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or maintenance.
- FREE shipping Australia wide.