Dyson Hard Tail Evo RTC Electric Bike
The RTC (Rail Trail Commuter) electric bikes are the top of the line from Dyson Bikes. With luxury features and premium upgrades to make every ride feel luxurious and well, perfect. With an extra large 15Ah battery, hydraulic disc brakes, mudguards, integrated lights and quality rear rack straight out of the box, Dyson's RTC models are in high demand.
- The extruded aluminium mudguards are so strong and will last forever...no plastic that will quickly become brittle under the Australian sun!
- Integrated lighting with various modes of flash or constant - and when you brake the rear light will flash quickly - notifying those behind you of your speed reduction.
- Awesome quality rear rack designed for panniers - and in particular the Ortlieb range - so there's no extra rattle.
- Relaxed riding with an upright seating position and higher and wider handlebars.
- The Evo's high specification motor is quieter, stronger and is fitted with a Shimano cassette providing a crisper gear shift and reliability.
- You can charge portable devices on the go (such as your mobile or camera) using the USB charge port located in the LCD display.
- The discreet 'battery in the frame' design and super quiet motor means no one need know you're riding an e-bike!
- 27.5-inch Alex rims fitted with oversize Kenda tyres makes any ride comfortable - from paved roads to dirt tracks.
- Ride further - Packed with 50 high quality Panasonic 18650 cells you have 15Ah capacity - giving you well over 100km of range.
- The custom software gives the rider the choice to ride with various assistance levels - from the mild mannered performance of just 70 Watts in assist Level 1, steadily building through to the hill flattening ability in Level 6 all at the push of a button. All modes provide assistance up to the legal limit of 27 kph. The other benefit of the ultra low power mode is extended running time, with a minimum of 7-hours assistance in level 1.
- The warranty - On registration of your ebike, Dyson are pleased to extend the warranty coverage for private use from 12 to 24-months on the electric components, (motor, battery, display and controller) and 5-years on the frame.
- Battery: 15Ah (540Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, Frame mounted lockable weight 3.6 kgs respectively
- Range: Approximately 120km^, ride for 7+ hours in assist level 1
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: High torque 250Watt motor
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Extruded aluminium mudguards
- Integrated lighting to front and rear mudguards and rack
- Uniquely designed rear rack - developed for Dyson Bikes to fit a range of panniers - including Ortlieb
- Wheels: Weimann Dyno E40 27.5” (650B) Alloy rims with angled spoke holes and fitted with Pillar Stainless steel spokes to greatly reduce the risk of spoke breakage.
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort gel seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 350mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Tyres : Kenda 27.5 x 2.1 filled with 'Slime' tyre sealant
- Riser Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 680mm swept, 70mm stem
- Front forks: Suntour XCM 30 29-inch compatible, adjustable with lock out
- Studs to mount fabric drink bottles near handlebars
- Pedals: VP Platform
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor Hydraulic with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.
- Dyson brand electric bikes purchased new through an authorised Dyson Bikes dealer after 1 June 2019 we offer to extend this voluntary warranty period to 24-months from date of purchase for the major electric components of the electric bike, specifically the battery, controller, display and motor on condition of completing the online registration process which can be found here TBA. We will also extend warranty coverage on the frame for 5-years from date of purchase. This warranty extension is available for bicycles in private use and excludes bicycles used for financial gain, (example: rental or delivery services). These extensions cover manufacturing defects and do not extend to failures attributed to normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, incorrect fitting from a third party (not purchased from Dyson Bikes) accessories and/or components or poor third party workmanship will not be covered.
- The user assumes all risks for any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the e-bike or bike and other losses if this bike is used in any competitive event, including, but not limited to, stunting, bicycle racing, dirt biking or similar activities, or training for such activities.
- This warranty does not cover any personal injuries, damage or failure of the e-bike or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or maintenance.
- FREE shipping Australia wide.