Dyson Adventure Folding 24inch Electric Bike
If you're looking for an electric bike - but are also short on storage space, then the Adventure Folding range is for you! The Adventure Folding e-bike is now available in a 24 inch size - perfect for shorter adults or teenagers! This Dyson model combines the storage benefits of a folding e-bike while retaining the ride comfort and usability of the larger 24-inch wheels. Featuring a Hard Tail design and powerful 250 Watt motor, this electric bike is ideal for just about anyone (but especially those under 180cm).
- Dyson's Adventure Folding electric bike has a removable 11.6AH 36-volt lithium-ion battery pack cleverly integrated in the alloy frame.
- The battery can be easily removed in about 30 seconds - simply open the hinge, fold the e-bike and then slide the battery out. Charge the battery using the included 240V charger (either within the bike or once you've removed it) which features a Battery Management System.
- The motor is controlled by the inbuilt computer which senses the revolutions of the crank, so the faster you pedal the more it ‘helps’ you along by using the electric motor to spin the rear wheel for you. For your safety, the motor assistance cuts out as soon as you pull either brake level or stop pedalling.
- The major feature of this e-bike is that it easily folds for storage and transport. You do not need any special tools - you simply release the locking mechanism with your hands and then fold the bicycle! Once folded, the e-bike will fit easily in most vehicles.
- Dyson's folding e-bikes are ideally suited to city commuters, apartment dwellers or travellers who like to store their bikes in their cars or vans.
These measurements are approximate and a rough guide.
- From ground to top of bar (stand over height): 76.5cm
- From ground to seat height: 86cm
- Folded: 98cm wide, 90cm high, 67cm across handlebars, 30cm across pedals (folded)
- Battery: 11.6Ah (420Wh) 36-volt Lithium-ion Samsung Cells, weight 2.3kgs, frame mounted with keyed lock
- Range: Approximately 50-90kms, up to 5-hours on assist level 1^
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: 250 Watt Brushless DC geared rear hub, rear mounting
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist, 6 Pedal Assist)
- Frame: Folding Aluminium with rear suspension
- Gears: Shimano 7 speeds on rear with twist shift
- Wheels: Alex DP21 24-inch Double Wall Alloy rims with Stainless steel 13G spokes, front quick release
- Tyres: Kenda 24x2..1, regular car tyre valve
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 350mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and stem: Alloy swept handlebars with Alloy stem
- Front Forks: Suntour XCM 30, adjustable with lock out
- Kick stand: Alloy, centre mount
- Weight: 22kgs including battery (2.3kgs)
- Pedals: Folding VP brand
- Brakes: Tektro Disc type, cable operated with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs and bell
- Dyson brand electric bikes purchased new through an authorised Dyson Bikes dealer after 1 June 2019 we offer to extend this voluntary warranty period to 24-months from date of purchase for the major electric components of the electric bike, specifically the battery, controller, display and motor on condition of completing the online registration process which can be found here TBA. We will also extend warranty coverage on the frame for 5-years from date of purchase. This warranty extension is available for bicycles in private use and excludes bicycles used for financial gain, (example: rental or delivery services). These extensions cover manufacturing defects and do not extend to failures attributed to normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, incorrect fitting from a third party (not purchased from Dyson Bikes) accessories and/or components or poor third party workmanship will not be covered.
- The user assumes all risks for any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the e-bike or bike and other losses if this bike is used in any competitive event, including, but not limited to, stunting, bicycle racing, dirt biking or similar activities, or training for such activities.
- This warranty does not cover any personal injuries, damage or failure of the e-bike or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or maintenance.
- FREE shipping Australia wide.