Dyson Adventure Folding 20inch Electric Bike
There's plenty to love about Dyson's 20-inch Adventure Folding e-bike. Dyson's folding e-bikes are ideally suited to city commuters, apartment dwellers or travellers who like to store their bikes in their cars or vans. Because of their size, they're super easy to take on the tram or train with you to get across town or, if storage is your concern - they are so compact you can store them out of the way in a cupboard in your apartment, caravan or RV.
- Dyson's Adventure Folding electric bike has a removable 11.6AH battery pack cleverly integrated in the alloy frame.
- The battery can be easily removed in about 30 seconds - simply open the hinge, fold the bike and then slide the battery out. Charge the battery using the included 240V charger (either within the bike or once you've removed it) which features a Battery Management System.
- The motor is controlled by the inbuilt computer which senses the revolutions of the crank, so the faster you pedal the more it ‘helps’ you along by using the powerful 250 Watt electric motor to spin the rear wheel for you. For your safety, the motor assistance cuts out as soon as you pull either brake level or stop pedalling.
- The major feature of this e-bike is that it easily folds for storage and transport. You do not need any special tools - you simply release the locking mechanism with your hands and then fold the bicycle, then a second latch allows you to fold the head stem! Once folded, the bike will fit easily in most vehicles. The approximate maximum dimensions when folded are 88 x 69 x 40cm.
- Battery: 11.6Ah (420Wh) 36-volt Lithium-ion Samsung Cells, weight 2.3kgs, frame mounted with keyed lock
- Range: Approximately 50-90kms, up to 5-hours on assist level 1^
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: 250 Watt Brushless DC geared rear hub, rear mounting
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist, 6 Pedal Assist)
- Frame: Folding Aluminium
- Gears: Shimano 7 speeds, (14-28T) on rear with twist grip shift, 52T Crank
- Wheels: 20-inch Double Wall Alloy rims with Stainless steel 13G spokes
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Ben with regular car tyre valve
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat with quick release clamp for easy height adjustment from 71.5 to 106 cm in height
- Handlebars and stem: Alloy, folding height adjustable from 102 - 109 cm
- Front Forks: Suspension type
- Kick stand: Alloy, centre mount
- Weight: 20.2 including battery (2.3kgs)
- Pedals: Folding
- Brakes: Tektro, cable operated with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs and bell
- Dyson brand electric bikes purchased new through an authorised Dyson Bikes dealer after 1 June 2019 we offer to extend this voluntary warranty period to 24-months from date of purchase for the major electric components of the electric bike, specifically the battery, controller, display and motor on condition of completing the online registration process which can be found here TBA. We will also extend warranty coverage on the frame for 5-years from date of purchase. This warranty extension is available for bicycles in private use and excludes bicycles used for financial gain, (example: rental or delivery services). These extensions cover manufacturing defects and do not extend to failures attributed to normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, incorrect fitting from a third party (not purchased from Dyson Bikes) accessories and/or components or poor third party workmanship will not be covered.
- The user assumes all risks for any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the e-bike or bike and other losses if this bike is used in any competitive event, including, but not limited to, stunting, bicycle racing, dirt biking or similar activities, or training for such activities.
- This warranty does not cover any personal injuries, damage or failure of the e-bike or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or maintenance.
- FREE shipping Australia wide.